IAPF Level Two Dressage Credential
Continue the Journey!
Dressage Credential - LEVEL TWO
- This level was created for the farrier who is not ready to take the hands-on verification but wants to start the process OR is not shoeing dressage horses but wants to gain the knowledge available through the study guide / reference manual and accompanying multiple-choice questions. In addition, this farrier wants to begin the process of learning how to forge the required shoe modifications. The farrier would not be eligible to participate at a verification site (may pay the difference at a later date - see note below).
- IAPF Regular or Student Member
- Successful completion of the IAPF Foundation Credential
- Farrier will order the package (described below)
- Farrier will complete the knowledge verification which accompanies the package using the study guide / reference manual (similar process to Foundation Credential)
- Farrier will receive a list of shoe modifications that are used with Hunters and Jumpers. The farrier will practice at home forging these modifications using the farrier's own "signature style" to fit a set of steel templates
- Level Two Package includes:
- Study Guide / Reference Manual
- Multiple Choice Questions
- Answer sheets
- Steel templates
- List of modifications (farrier will need to identify applications and uses for each modification)
- The farrier will have the opportunity to purchase the other items listed in Level One for an additional $185. ($380 (Level One) (Contact the IAPF office to make this purchase).
- NOTE: THE IAPF BOARD OF DIRECTORS RECOMMENDS THAT ALL PARTICIPANTS BEGIN WITH THIS LEVEL. IF YOU WISH TO CONTINUE TO LEVEL ONE, YOU WILL ONLY PAY THE ADDITIONAL $185 (NO ADDITIONAL FEES).
- Cost: $195
CLICK HERE TO ORDER LEVEL TWO OF THE IAPF DRESSAGE CREDENTIAL