AAPF/CAPF/IAPF MENTORING PROGRAM
FORMS (Click on the form name):
- MENTOR APPLICATION (Professional farriers who are interested in becoming a "Mentor" should use this form).
- MENTEE APPLICATION (Students or others who are interested in becoming a "Mentee" should use this form.)
- MENTORING REGISTRATION FORM (Use this form to register a relationship between a Mentor and Mentee if you plan to apply for AAPF Continuing Education credits for the Mentoring opportunity.)
- APPLICATION FOR CONTINUING EDUCATION CREDITS (Use this form to request AAPF Continuing Education credits.)
- The basis of this opportunity shall be two (2) hours of mentoring or two (2) hours being mentored shall equal one (1) AAPF Continuing Education credit.
- The maximum number of hours available for mentoring in a single day shall be eight (8).
- Therefore the maximum number of CE credits available per day shall be four (4).
- The maximum number of days per application shall be one week (7 days).
- The maximum number of AAPF CE Credits available during a calendar year shall be 40 per Mentoring Relationship. There shall be no maximum as to the number of Mentoring Relationships any Mentor or Mentee shall have at one time.