YOUR OPPORTUNITY TO CONTINUE THE JOURNEY!
In 2016, the AAPF/IAPF introduced a new level of Continuing Education which we refer to as “Credentialing”. Over 300 of our members have completed the first step – Foundation Credentialing. We are now ready to unveil the second step – Discipline Credentialing. We have identified “Hunters and Jumpers” as our first discipline credential. Through this “Journey” you’ll continue to demonstrate to horse owners, trainers, veterinarians and others in the horse industry your personal commitment to your profession! Each level of the Discipline Credential requires the successful completion of the Foundation Credential.
Step Two - HUNTER/JUMPER CREDENTIAL - LEVEL THREE
- This level was created for the farrier who is not shoeing hunters and/or jumpers but wants to gain the knowledge available through the study guide / reference manual and accompanying test. The farrier would not be eligible to participate at a testing site.
- Qualifications: AAPF/IAPF Regular or Student Member and successful completion of the AAPF/IAPF Foundation Credential
- Farrier will order the package (described below)
- Farrier will complete the test which accompanies the package using the study guide / reference manual (similar process to Foundation Credential)
- Level Three Package includes:
- Study Guide / Reference Manual
- Answer sheets
- The farrier will have the opportunity to purchase the other items listed in Level One for an additional $385. (Contact the AAPF/IAPF office to make this purchase).
- Cost: $125
CLICK HERE TO ORDER LEVEL THREE OF THE HUNTER JUMPER CREDENTIAL