The AAPF/IAPF Educational Partnership program was created to assist in the funding of the various educational initiatives of the association. This includes sponsoring AAPF/IAPF Hoofcare Essentials™ Clinics, marketing brochures, educational posters, and other special opportunities.
Benefits of being an Educational Partner include:
- Logo or name recognition at every AAPF/IAPF Hoofcare EssentialsÔ Clinic during the year of participation (year defined as 12 months).
- Invitation for your company to attend and have a vendor table at the above clinics
- Logo or name recognition at the AAPF/IAPF Annual Meeting held during the International Hoof-Care Summit in Cincinnati, Ohio
- "AAPF/IAPF Educational Partner" logo supplied to participating partners so that they may include it on your marketing materials
- Recognition ribbon which can be displayed at your trade show booth at the International Hoof-Care Summit or other events and/or their place of business
- Logo or name recognition on every brochure created by the AAPF/IAPF during the year:
- Current brochures and marketing pieces to include (with number printed):
- General Information (5,000); Mentoring (5,000)
- "Laminitis 911" Poster (35,000 in 4 printings)
- “Thrush 911” Poster (25,000 in 3 printings)
- Logo or name recognition on the AAPF/IAPF website and newsletters, including website links
- 8-10 minute "Product Promo" at each of the above clinics. You'll be able to use PowerPoint (or Keynote) presentations to demonstrate your products or be there for a hands-on demo.
- Insert one 8-1/2" x 11" promo piece into our new and renewal member packets. It may be printed on 1 or 2 sides. If you will include our “AAPF/IAPF Educational Partner” logo on your flyer which is mailed to all new and renewing members, we will pay for the printing of these flyers. Ideally, we’d like to print 1,000 of your flyers at a time. Please contact the AAPF/IAPF office to receive the printing specs and the logo in either jpg or png formats.
- Highlighting (logo and text) of one Educational Partner each week on our Facebook page.
For additional information on becoming an AAPF/IAPF Educational Partner, please contact the AAPF/IAPF Office at 859-533-1465 or email@example.com