AAPF/CAPF/IAPF MENTORING PROGRAM
FORMS (Click on the form name):
- MENTOR APPLICATION (Professional farriers who are interested in becoming a "Mentor" should use this form).
- MENTEE APPLICATION (Students or others who are interested in becoming a "Mentee" should use this form.)
- MENTEE LIABILITY RELEASE FORM (Participants in the program are required to sign a liability release form)
- CONNECTING WITH A NEW MENTOR (Potential Mentees should use this form to assist in their connection with a Mentor. It would be helpful for this completed form to be sent to any potential Mentor prior to an initial conversation.)
- MENTEE REFERENCE FORM (The Mentee who is also a recent farrier or veterinary school graduate applicant must submit an Application (see above) PLUS a reference from their farrier or veterinary school instructor or representative.
- MENTEE EVALUATION BY MENTOR FORM (Throughout the Mentoring relationship, the Mentor will submit evaluation forms. Candid comments are encouraged.)
- MENTEE EVALUATION FORM (Throughout Mentoring relationship, the Mentee will submit evaluation forms. Candid comments are encouraged.)
- MENTORING REGISTRATION FORM (Use this form to register a relationship between a Mentor and Mentee if you plan to apply for AAPF Continuing Education credits for the Mentoring opportunity.)
- APPLICATION FOR CONTINUING EDUCATION CREDITS (Use this form to request AAPF Continuing Education credits.)
- The basis of this opportunity shall be two (2) hours of mentoring or two (2) hours being mentored shall equal one (1) AAPF Continuing Education credit.
- The maximum number of hours available for mentoring in a single day shall be eight (8).
- Therefore the maximum number of CE credits available per day shall be four (4).
- The maximum number of days per application shall be one week (7 days).
- The maximum number of AAPF CE Credits available during a calendar year shall be 40 per Mentoring Relationship. There shall be no maximum as to the number of Mentoring Relationships any Mentor or Mentee shall have at one time.